Gas & Electric Utilities

Electricity :

  • You will need an electrical permit to have your electricity turned on or change providers this permit is handle at no charge to you but your utility account must be opened and active before this can be issued. Just call city hall.
  • You may choose your own provider just follow the link attached to see a list of providers available in the Hudson